Choosing A VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtflol

Dec 22, 2011
Hey Guys,

Im Looking around websites to buy a VPS for my Habbo Retro but I get confused with some things.
For Example:
  • Xen HVM / Windows
I was told by my friend that Xen HVM is Linux which isnt good for making a Habbo Retro, but it also says Windows which is good for making a Habbo Retro. Confused.
Also, does anyone know a good VPS provider that has a good DDoS protection, Cheap and Windows.

Thanks,
(Sorry if in wrong section)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hey Guys,

Im Looking around websites to buy a VPS for my Habbo Retro but I get confused with some things.
For Example:
  • Xen HVM / Windows
I was told by my friend that Xen HVM is Linux which isnt good for making a Habbo Retro, but it also says Windows which is good for making a Habbo Retro. Confused.

Also, does anyone know a good VPS provider that has a good DDoS protection, Cheap and Windows.

Thanks,
(Sorry if in wrong section)
I'll vouch for Smoothosting, with their cheapest plans, it's worth it. Once you gain funds from VIPs in your retro, you may upgrade without any hassle. Plus, you can block spam connections (DoS/DDoS) ... you may check their site at , they also sell cheap domains! :up:

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Ill vouche for dataspherehosting.net, folllow this link and us ethe promo code XMAS11 for 55% off!

:D Atleast sign up and look at the offers!

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
Put it this way, HostingAddicts have one of the best Protections and Good Plans.
You wont find many other ones with ddos protection cheaper than HostingAddicts.

Oct 24, 2011
Put it this way, HostingAddicts have one of the best Protections and Good Plans.
You wont find many other ones with ddos protection cheaper than HostingAddicts.
Thank you so much for the vouch! We appreciate your support while we try to dominate the hosting marketing :)!
We are offering 30% OFF any duration of service with us on ALL our VPS plans. That will for-surely bring down the costs and I can assure you won't be disappointed. The promotion code at the checkout is "holiday30".

Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread