Chatbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Any talk related to Habbo in the shoutbox will result in a ban!

But These Noobs:

34yxtv9.gif

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Too bad. The fewest of the mods really care if you talk about original habbo, but when speaking of retros in another hand...

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
By talking about habbo. They mean noobs asking for help. facepalm.jpg

oh, and
OFT:TATTLE TALE!!!

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Too bad. The fewest of the mods really care if you talk about original habbo, but when speaking of retros in another hand...
i know but rastasaid "Habbo"
As in Habbo.COM or any.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
What they mean is asking for help about retros.
Not like it really matters when you talk about actual habbo. We're just talking not asking for help.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
And you think he's that strict on it? Boy you haven't been around here for a while I notice.
acturlay. last week. i just got banned for saying
Some noob scammed me on Habbo.COM
i got unbanned 2 days ago.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
acturlay. last week. i just got banned for saying
Some noob scammed me on Habbo.COM
i got unbanned 2 days ago.
That all depends on which mod and how much habbo shit you say. Manuel enjoys using every reason he can get hold of to use his rights without abusing for an example.
Asking for help, talking about retros etc. Only at specific times you won't get banned for talking about retros e.g.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
That all depends on which mod and how much habbo shit you say. Manuel enjoys using every reason he can get hold of to use his rights without abusing for an example.
Asking for help, talking about retros etc. Only at specific times you won't get banned for talking about retros e.g.
:L, true, but before it if i could scroll down more. it would be a shit load of habbo stuff.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
The rule needs to be enforced correctly, or updated and defined. This will prevent favouritism

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
:L, true, but before it if i could scroll down more. it would be a shit load of habbo stuff.
Obviously, if the mods have been annoyed by too much habbo shit they will ban everyone even mentioning it.

Jared

Jul 14, 2010
Obviously you're just asking for trouble calling me out. I think it's quite cute that someone with such a recent join date would do such a thing. Perhaps you don't have the common intellect to interpret it's meaning to asking for help etc. Do you see anyone else bitching?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Some of the staff team don't care for this rule due to us playing it, if we see endless asking for help and we've told the user to post a thread and they continue to spam the shoutbox with 'Habbo Spam' then we will ban them, he simply showed a picture, no action will be taken.

- Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread