Changing color of furni

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
So i found out that the dragonlamp initially is just one swf which is then colored later on, and i wanted to ask if anyone knew how this worked. Have tried going into the furnidata.xml and changing the <partcolors> but without result:
You must be registered for see images attach

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Are you asking, how does it work for it to be one SWF that is colored later? or are you asking how to recolor a furni?
The SWF's are colored using a pallete in EMU if I'm not mistaken(I very well could be).
If you are asking how to change the colors of a Dragon.swf, there are plenty of guides for making customs including youtube videos, tools to help, etc.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
You need to specify furnidata for each Color u want IT to have so if you want aa turquoise dragon then make some data for it. An example rare_dragonlamp*11 then put the turquoise color as its Color data

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
@RushDK U sure it works this way? I tried duplicating a dragon and naming it rare_dragonlamp*18, change the color, adding it into db in furniture and catalog_items but it comes out white:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
@RushDK U sure it works this way? I tried duplicating a dragon and naming it rare_dragonlamp*18, change the color, adding it into db in furniture and catalog_items but it comes out white:
Pretty convinced that's how it works. Try & take a look at lamp *9 for an example

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Pretty convinced that's how it works. Try & take a look at lamp *9 for an example

Wouldn't it work if i tried changing the color of an existing dragon too then? Tried changing the color of rare_dragonlamp*9 to another color, but didn't change​

Users who are viewing this thread