Catalogue ranking pages

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Hi,

My catalogue has the Staff Cata VIP Cata Other Rare Catas all for other ranks,

Although I want just normal users to go access all the catalogue example ( )

I am owner but I want ALL users to access it :))

Here is the database I am using if you could send me the edited one back with catalogue pages for all users

My Database =

If you could send me it back working with all pages that would be amazing <3_<3<3_<3

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
There are two sections to the catalogue, min_rank being the minimum rank to see this page. min_vip being the minimum VIP rank to see this page.
7e7f4ff04a554d6bad1ae28b3d857af1.png

As you can see rank and rank_vip determine this. Also, if you're using Sledmore's database, by default, the rank_vip is set to 3 which is the Event Staff rank.
64a139d8bb27495fa4386d44080968ef.png

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I was doing the MIN RANK 1 but it wasnt working,

Because I was messing about with the ranks for my Staff Page, But thanks for the help everyone :))

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
In your code you took something from the release thread that created "Parent" pages, "Child" pages, and "Baby" pages. This code was incorrect. Go into that structure and underneath the forloop for the child it should reference the Child Page.. under the baby forloop it should reference Baby page (not child or parent).

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
None of these above solutions are the correct answer.

In your code you took something from the release thread that created "Parent" pages, "Child" pages, and "Baby" pages. This code was incorrect. Go into that structure and underneath the forloop for the child it should reference the Child Page.. under the baby forloop it should reference Baby page (not child or parent).
All of them where good and i have already resolved thanks to the people who helped

Users who are viewing this thread