Catalogue Landing Section

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hello there!

I am using DOWNF4LL v6 for HabPRO and since I deleted new items and did altered some things, when they open the catalogue a blank screen pops up instead of another page. How can I alter where the catalogue lands instead of the 'New Items' when I omitted it from the shop?

Many thanks,
Vineen

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
As far as I know order_num is where you arrange your section from up to down. I forgot what's the exact word, it's like.

If I got a main node named Shop then I got 2 sub nodes named Shop 1 and Shop 2. Shop 1's order_num is 1 and Shop 2's order_num is 0, so Shop 2 is the first section before Shop 1. I tried making the order_num to one or -1, but the New items page appears again, but not the section on the catalogue. And I can still purchase the items. :/

SupaPenguin

May 15, 2012
As far as I know order_num is where you arrange your section from up to down. I forgot what's the exact word, it's like.

If I got a main node named Shop then I got 2 sub nodes named Shop 1 and Shop 2. Shop 1's order_num is 1 and Shop 2's order_num is 0, so Shop 2 is the first section before Shop 1. I tried making the order_num to one or -1, but the New items page appears again, but not the section on the catalogue. And I can still purchase the items. :/
Really?

I'm not really sure, tried posting on 0taku?

Users who are viewing this thread