Can you unban me from SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
You broke a rule, a staff member wouldn't ban you without reason. (Made myself giggle by saying that)

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
You broke a rule, a staff member wouldn't ban you without reason. (Made myself giggle by saying that)
That is such a bullshit recycled Habbo retro-esqe statement. You'd be surprised. I'm pretty sure that he said PayPal was shit, and someone told him to go die and then banned him from the shoutbox.

But whatever.

Last edited:

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I was banned for saying that paypal is a faggot..?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Threads like these are against the rules. Please PM a staff member (not myself, and I wouldn't recommend Mark) to be unbanned.
The person who banned you was @RastaLulz

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
I totes banned him for saying "PayPal is a faggot". I couldn't handle such a stupid statement.

That just abuse can I not say that Paypal is a faggot? because they limit people for no reason

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
That just abuse can I not say that Paypal is a faggot? because they limit people for no reason
You are so delusional. They don't limit people for no reason, you clearly did something wrong, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Reactions: NSA

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
You are so delusional. They don't limit people for no reason, you clearly did something wrong, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

We had been sending 300 back and worth trying to figure something our on the Vbulletin site

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

RastaLulz Does own DevBest its his choice to do what he wants. Also if your banned your banned, Thats the end of it.

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
RastaLulz Does own DevBest its his choice to do what he wants. Also if your banned your banned, Thats the end of it.

Sooo immature.. Like really banning poeple from shoutbox for saying "Paypals faggot"

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I would of unbanned you, but the fact you have no manners I cba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread