Buying A Vps Help

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ok so i want to buy a vps toay for my retro and i was going to buy my vps from o.t.a.k.u-hosting as it says if i use a code i can get money off and people have told me not to buy from o.t.a.k.u becuz they say there vps are a scam and i dont know anywhere els to buy one so if anybody has a link to another vps site or if they know anything about o.t.a.k.u hosting scam comment below thanks devbest

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Ok so i want to buy a vps toay for my retro and i was going to buy my vps from o.t.a.k.u-hosting as it says if i use a code i can get money off and people have told me not to buy from o.t.a.k.u becuz they say there vps are a scam and i dont know anywhere els to buy one so if anybody has a link to another vps site or if they know anything about o.t.a.k.u hosting scam comment below thanks devbest
0taku is a very good hosting site tbh, but if you don't wanna use them, use limestone :)

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
0taku is a very good hosting site tbh, but if you don't wanna use them, use limestone :)
Ah Ok thanks i was going to buy from there but then 2 people said not to becuz there bad and they scam so i was a bit worried really could you give me the link to limestone please?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ok i wont buy from there if sledmur said that as i believe him sorry u magenta so ayways Sledmur should i buy from o.ta.k.u as i want to just i was unsure with people telling me not to they told me to buy from thrustvps.com but i think its a scam as it asks for ur root pass and ur address

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Ok i wont buy from there if sledmur said that as i believe him sorry u magenta so ayways Sledmur should i buy from o.ta.k.u as i want to just i was unsure with people telling me not to they told me to buy from thrustvps.com but i think its a scam as it asks for ur root pass and ur address
root pass = what you want it to be, address is just like any other place. Uhm, 0tacos good.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Just get whatever you feel like getting. Everybody is gonna have a different experience with different hosts. Same will go for you. If one host is not good, try another. That's the only real way you're going to find a good one.

And forget about those Blahwebs and similar website that will eventually close without warning you. A reliable host will cost you a little more but will save you a whole lot of trouble.

Random prices here, but let's say you pay 20$/month for VPS with a company but you have to open tickets constantly because features are missing or you're having problems, and it takes more than 48 hours to get a reply.

or

Pay 30$/month but the customer service is excellent and you don't have to wait for anybody and when you have an issue, you get a reply max 2 hours after opening a ticket.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Just get whatever you feel like getting. Everybody is gonna have a different experience with different hosts. Same will go for you. If one host is not good, try another. That's the only real way you're going to find a good one.

And forget about those Blahwebs and similar website that will eventually close without warning you. A reliable host will cost you a little more but will save you a whole lot of trouble.

Random prices here, but let's say you pay 20$/month for VPS with a company but you have to open tickets constantly because features are missing or you're having problems, and it takes more than 48 hours to get a reply.

or

Pay 30$/month but the customer service is excellent and you don't have to wait for anybody and when you have an issue, you get a reply max 2 hours after opening a ticket.

Ah Ok Thanks tyr0ne it is ashame i got scamed by 0taku like as i thoyught they were good posted so many complaints

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011

Hosted Tiny Hotel with them on their 4GB RAM NL VPS for 3 years with a'lot of users on it, they are extremely good when it comes to retros.

Users who are viewing this thread