brain/me.php help

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020
Please help. How do I edit the FLASH button to make it go through download? I did clear cookie data but still it won't change. So weird cuz I tries delete the Top Group in me.php, it works but not this client button D:
I have tries to open the link "IP/downloads/GoogleChromePortable.zip" its working perfectly. The main issue is the button won't change based on me.php script

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

p/s: im not gonna use nitro cuz mine is nitro 0.1. and I don't know how to compile nitro 1.0.0 cuz theres no many things nitro 0.1 can't do such as playing song on jukebox, and open floor plan editor. then Im trying to make it easy. use flash instead. peace ✌🏻

Solution
From the looks of it, I assume that button is at the top in the header?

You can change that in the "header.php", that is located in the folder: "templates/brain/includes"

That should be on line 41.

HTML:
<a href="/client" onclick="window.open('/client','new','toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=1,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=1270,height=700');return false;" class="btn btn-success">Flash</a>

You should be able to find that code on line 41.

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
1.-In order to download internally you must have the file in the folder that runs the server, if the application file is inside the template <a href="/templates/<?= $config['skin'] ?>/googlechromeportable.zip">Download</a>

2.-One way if you want it to download directly instead of opening a new tab, replace <a href="/Download/Googlechromeportable.zip">Download</a> with onclick="window.open('/Googlechromeportable.zip', '_blank');"

Wieiscool

Jan 27, 2013

You can change that in the "header.php", that is located in the folder: "templates/brain/includes"

HTML:
<a href="/client" onclick="window.open('/client','new','toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=1,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=1270,height=700');return false;" class="btn btn-success">Flash</a>

Solution

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020

HTML:

lol its you again! thank youuu tho haha

Users who are viewing this thread