Brain CMS | How do I add table for user_relationship?

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

As what as I can see, it says that table user_relationships doesn't exist in db. Can anyone help me on how to add that table? like eg: id | parent id

Solution
Are you using Arcturus Morningstar?
The tables don't exist, this part of BrainCMS isn't configured to get the information from Arcturus Morningstar.

If you do use Arcturus Morningstar, here is a simple fix. I managed to make it work for myself.
Go to the folder "system/app/plugins" and replace the files "simpleFriends.php" and "simpleFriendsHome.php" with the files downloaded from this link.
I edited the files myself because I had the problem too that it wasn't working.

Hope it works for you too!

Edit: File also included as attachment.

Wieiscool

Jan 27, 2013
The tables don't exist, this part of BrainCMS isn't configured to get the information from Arcturus Morningstar.

If you do use Arcturus Morningstar, here is a simple fix. I managed to make it work for myself.
Go to the folder "system/app/plugins" and replace the files "simpleFriends.php" and "simpleFriendsHome.php" with the files downloaded from this link.

Attachments

• Relationships.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Solution

DanishAdam

Jan 28, 2020

Oh wow! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread