BoonValues

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
I was wondering how to change a users password in Hejula's BoonValues release, I'm completely stuck. It's on my web-hosting at the moment with PHPAdmin, i'm trying to change the default passwords in PHPMyadmin, I turned the function to MD5 and put my password, when I press go, it encrypts it for you. When I try to login to my site, it doesn't seem to want to login with the new password at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

Any idea what this could be? I turned off cloudflare and all.

Even when I edit the front page text of something, it doesn't want to seem to update...

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I was wondering how to change a users password in Hejula's BoonValues release, I'm completely stuck. It's on my web-hosting at the moment with PHPAdmin, i'm trying to change the default passwords in PHPMyadmin, I turned the function to MD5 and put my password, when I press go, it encrypts it for you. When I try to login to my site, it doesn't seem to want to login with the new password at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

Any idea what this could be? I turned off cloudflare and all.
Even when I edit the front page text of something, it doesn't want to seem to update...
Could you pastebin the login page for me?

Edit: Added quote.

Last edited:

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016

It's not plain text, it converts it to MD5 when you hit "Go".

I would say your problem lies in
Code:
$core->encode

But as you haven't posted that I can't check, why are you passing the username too by the way? Isn't that function just to encrypt the password?

Also shouldn't this
Code:
$result = $pdo->single();

Be this?
Code:
$result = $pdo->fetch();
$result = $result['password'];

Users who are viewing this thread