Boon EMU Catalog Problem

Finn99

Feb 20, 2016
When going on to my hotel and opening up the catalogue and pressing click on something it loads with white boxes and then disconnects me to the me page. no erros in dev tools whatsoever, could it be something to do with the SWFs?

The catalog works fine on the emulator, it works fine when I buy a pet or bot, it's with items such as furni

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
He means when he goes into his client and presses his groups category in the catalogue and presses group furni the page loads. and shows white boxes, then dissconnectes him to the me page no errors in the dev tools and catalogue_items catalogue_pages are in the database any ideas guys?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alright, Something you are going to want to check is if you can update_catalogue and update_items , if not then that means you have incorrect ID's that one of your catalog items doesn't have a corresponding furniture ID, which I can write an SQL to find out which furni that is if that is the case.

Otherwise, lets go ahead and try some other things-
White boxes could also mean that you don't have the files required, can we see a screenshot of your dev tools to verify that there isn't nothing? Preferably using Gyazo to capture a GIF and opening the catalog, that way we can see if anything happens the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread