Booking.yeah advert

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm actually trying to be serious for once here.

Not sure if this advert is aired outside of the UK, but if you're from the UK, you might've seen the Booking.yeah advert lately. What did you think of it?

If you haven't seen the advert, here it is:

Personally I couldn't believe it when I heard it, it's so close to the real word. I was sat next to my 6 year old brother and even he knew what was going on. He kept looking at me with a shocked face lol. I've no idea how it even got aired. Surely they must've known they'd get so many complaints

It has since been taken off air and snipped down to a smaller advert.

Apparently WatchDog is investigating it anyway.

What's your thoughts, cunts?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Lmao i actually thought the exact thing when i seen it the other day, they basically have done this intentionally i think and have use booking instead of fucking

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I've just played this out loud, only to find my 7 year old sister staring at me grinning ...

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Doesn't sound shit like anything bad in any way, wat? Maybe it's one of those things that comes as a surprise (I read what you said then watched it so I was expecting it)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I have seen that advert on television and me and all my family have commented on how that sounds so close. Cheeky I say.

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
I'm actually trying to be serious for once here.

Not sure if this advert is aired outside of the UK, but if you're from the UK, you might've seen the Booking.yeah advert lately. What did you think of it?

If you haven't seen the advert, here it is:

Personally I couldn't believe it when I heard it, it's so close to the real word. I was sat next to my 6 year old brother and even he knew what was going on. He kept looking at me with a shocked face lol. I've no idea how it even got aired. Surely they must've known they'd get so many complaints

It has since been taken off air and snipped down to a smaller advert.

Apparently WatchDog is investigating it anyway.

What's your thoughts, cunts?
It's aired in Canada, and annoying af

Users who are viewing this thread