Introduction BOO! It's Josh (:

Was that intro good enough?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
This thread is gay so I wrote another one.

Hey dudes :)

My name is Josh, Just like Josh Foskett (Rasta)

I'm loving TheHabbo's and I am currently going through testing phases for my hotel; Vibe Hotel. We've tried r48, r53, r35, v26 (RP) and simply v26.. We've decided to stick with the best and one of the most stable; v26 RP.

I'm a coder in PHP & HTML, I'm still learning C#

I speak fluent français and English, I'm learning Spanish.

I started playing retro's when I was about 9, I started playing Habbo when I was 8. I literally dreamt of the day that I could make a retro, and I ended up making a Debbo v3.5 FlatFile hotel, It was hamachi.. I didn't understand portforwarding or anything. I then thought about how amazing it would be to own a HoloCMS Retro.. Some people had stable hotels although they were hard to find.. I found one hotel that I could actually log in to, It was called Pepper Hotel, Owned by some guy called 'Sparky' or something like that. I am now 12, I'm quite smart with computers for my age and I am in the top 1% in Australasia for Computer Skills, As determined by the University of New South Wales

Since then, I have moved on and my most recent success was actually being able to make a Flash Hotel, Thanks to UberCMS and UberEMU, I flew through it, It's quite simple.

I love making hotels and I have recently opened up a web designing business.

Thanks for reading,
Josh.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
Welcome to the community, Josh! Sounds like you are a very smart, intelligent young man, or teenager. I hope to see you around the forums!

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Hai Josh
Welcome to TheHabbos' forums

Hope you stay active
And Im glad you took your time to actually wirte a decent long thread ;)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Hey Josh, Im Josh too, I am just getting into designing websites and I too, have my own web design business at only twelve, my website is jwjwebdesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread