Blah emulator

Troy

Dec 19, 2010
Hi..i have blah emulator and its set up correctly and connects but when i try to sign on to my hotel it d/c me do you know why? or does anyone have db for it?

Troy

Dec 19, 2010
I fixed blah emulator...only problem i have now is that, when users place furni in rooms or they have it in there hand and i was to restart the emulator... once it loads back up you visit the room there is no furniture in the room or hand anymore :S? anyone know fix i tried 2 different databases

Troy

Dec 19, 2010
Yeah i fixed it..and no its not my SWF's.... the furni loads you can see it etc. when u X out of emulator and restart it all furni deletes or disappears :S

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hmm Wow :S Well Can You Tell me How 2 Get The Blah Emu 2 Work And Ill See If I Can Fix The Furni problem Aswell

Submit another thread stay on topic.

You're emulator has nothing to do with the furniture in you're rooms it just connects to you're database to get information so all I can see what is wrong with your emu is that it's connecting to your furniture or room _table incorrectly causing everthing to delete and it should make sense if your database still says that you have the furniture in that room.

Use another Emu I highly suggest Rasta's as other emulators for RP have bad bugs also.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Ye, my mate just did it all and its working fine, he may have enter some wrong information or summink to the room and or furni_table like you commented earlier

philip589

Dec 17, 2010
Will Try This Soon Is The Emu Stable??

-------- merged by iDream

Where do i put this do i put it in the db like in a file or like just import onto the db like furniture ranks etc..

[mod]Thread merged by iDream.
Please refrain from double posting.[/mod]

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
I fixed blah emulator...only problem i have now is that, when users place furni in rooms or they have it in there hand and i was to restart the emulator... once it loads back up you visit the room there is no furniture in the room or hand anymore :S? anyone know fix i tried 2 different databases
Usually a database would save that, make sure you have a correctly set up database or its game over eh?

Troy

Dec 19, 2010
the only issue it really has is, that you cant sit on one side of sofas. Then again that my be my database.
I have the same problem also, so i just rotate it once or twice and i can sit on it.. but itst still annoying lol
Usually a database would save that, make sure you have a correctly set up database or its game over eh?
And I think i found the problem..you have to wait till it runs for 6hours before restarting hotel or you must save the hotel ingame before X out of the emulator to restart hotel

Users who are viewing this thread