Big fucking spider!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah... Call me a pussy, I really don't give a fuck, hate these "little" bastards.

I was sat on my sofa, on my laptop, then I look up and see a massive spider running across my living room floor. I jumped up and sat on the other sofa, after throwing shit at it.
Found out it's still alive, and it's ran under the original sofa I was on.

How do you overcome fears of Spiders / Kill them?!

:mad:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Sit with a can of bug spray under your desk at all times like me

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
i hate spiders too cant stand them, its nothing to be ashamed of,it just means were Arachnophobia

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You butthurt?! Joke.

I used to be shit scared of spiders, I didn't sleep if I saw a spider in my room and it mysteriously disappears. I overcame my fear when I went to Africa and every corner there was like a spider or a bug so I was like HELL NO and just started killing them.

Now spiders can fuck off.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I like spiders, big spiders are the best because they eat the small poisons ones so I don't mind if there is a big one in my room

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
You butthurt?! Joke.

I used to be shit scared of spiders, I didn't sleep if I saw a spider in my room and it mysteriously disappears. I overcame my fear when I went to Africa and every corner there was like a spider or a bug so I was like HELL NO and just started killing them.

Now spiders can fuck off.
Im not really scared of a little spider, only if there are loads then i get creeped and i litteraaly run

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Well, I lost my fear really when I saw a snake in my room.

I was like, freaking out over a spider and there was a snake in my room (in this place in Africa) then I was like, shit snakes more important.
Dad killed it with a crowbar for anyone who wants to know.

Spiders are bitches, just do what I do now; keep a bottle of water or something more practical like body spray or bug spray.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Thanks guys.
But no need to fear, Zymf's little brother is here! ;)
I got my little brother to hunt the cunt down, fuck doing that shit myself.

Sit with a can of bug spray under your desk at all times like me
Might start doing this in the future.
i hate spiders too cant stand them, its nothing to be ashamed of,it just means were Arachnophobia
That's definitely me! :)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Well, I lost my fear really when I saw a snake in my room.

I was like, freaking out over a spider and there was a snake in my room (in this place in Africa) then I was like, shit snakes more important.
Dad killed it with a crowbar for anyone who wants to know.

Spiders are bitches, just do what I do now; keep a bottle of water or something more practical like body spray or bug spray.
I have a pet snake

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I don't mind snakes, I can hold them and shit.
Spiders, fuck that.
Even money spiders - I can put them in my hand, but when it starts to tickle I freak out and shiver to fuck, lmao.
Would you hold a royal python ?

Users who are viewing this thread