Big catalogue fail :( [HELP]

RoyalJump

May 11, 2012
So I downloaded Vinnies Catalogue 3.0 and use it in some days.. But when I had try to make things like a new page then another page is going.. it seems like I can not have more than those already.. But it's not the problem. I found a new nice catalogue.. (Your Catalogue 1.0 ) Really good etc. I used it in 1 day but! people begin to get disconnected everytime one trade with them or if they open there hands.. So I thought the problem was probably the new catalog change. I changed it to the old catalogue (Vinnies Catalogue 3.0 ). But I dont like it etc. so.. Anyone that know what I can do please :( I hope you understand my sick and bad english.

- Thanks <3 <3

If you didn't understnad my bad english then please dont hate.. try to understand this then:

Is there any way to I can get the catalogue ''Your Catalogue 1.0'' on my hotel without people will get fail etc. Last time I changed it from Vinnes catalog to YourCatalogue some people got disconnected everytime they trade / try to open their hands <33

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
I saw you posted this on a different forum and it's now been fixed. But as they said. The item ID's get confused so just get one catalogue and stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread