Beware of St33lix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
Do not buy anything from him he sold me RP files for $50 and it doesn't even work he then said he would make it work and he has been ducking me ever since DO NOT BUY ANYONE FROM HIM take this as a warning be safe out here guys @St33lixD3v
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
release the files no balls!

alot of people got scammed from those files atleast this guy change it a little nevertheless sad to hear this shit still going on cant stress it enough to do as much research on someone as you can!

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
im sure the websockets are from peakrp and the emu is just standard plusemu without the socket functionality.
Functionality should work I've seen this hotel before. Its customized peak sockets the Brasilians used on their RP. Nothing new here.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Functionality should work I've seen this hotel before. Its customized peak sockets the Brasilians used on their RP. Nothing new here.
not sure if u read the thread or not but... it does say it dont work.

wether or not it does though i dont know im not the thread starter nor do i have these files.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Wouldn't recommend using the files as it uses a different connection from the main nitro connection for roleplay features, the amount of time you'd spend finding what you want in the god awful structure and code (unless you wrote it yourself and know where everything is) you could just add your own packets and headers to nitro, which you should do anyway , IMO.

Zetax

Jun 4, 2023
Isn't he part of HabboRP? 😂 Funny how he reached out to me to be a devloper and PAY ME to develop FOR ME. I knew something was off... Who offers stuff to develop for someone? Seeming all he really wanted was to steal shit and probably sell it and scam more people.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
no, they absolutely are the same files.
he told me the 1 we have was updated so it can use nitro v2 and more updated in-game compared to the other forums told me the other 1 was missing things also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread