Best pc to pick out

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I need a new laptop
Which should I go for?

If you find a better one on Fingerhut or on another site that offers financing (monthly payments) let me know of it.
Tell me the best on one Fingerhut though please.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I have an HP Envy,

Full HD screen,
BLue Ray player,
I7 2.40ghz
8gb ram,
GEFORCE GT 630m 2gb graphics,
Windows 8

It's amazing, I suggest getting one

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
All these guys are idiots I hope you didn't listen to them

None of these computers have dedicated graphics cards, you'd be lucky to run minecraft at 7FPS. No way in hell are any of these worth what they're charging either.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012

None of these computers have dedicated graphics cards, you'd be lucky to run minecraft at 7FPS. No way in hell are any of these worth what they're charging either.
Any one of those laptops can run Minecraft with normal FPS. Even the shitty laptop I'm on right now can run Minecraft fine, and it has a Intel 965 Express GFX card.

@OP
Do you want a gaming laptop or just a good laptop that will last?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Any one of those laptops can run Minecraft with normal FPS. Even the shitty laptop I'm on right now can run Minecraft fine, and it has a Intel 965 Express GFX card.
Intel graphics 4k can barely run Minecraft, I have 4k on my laptop and use optifine and get around 35 FPS.
It's an i7, 8gb laptop. No way in hell.

btw 4k sucks dick, 3k is better and my Dell inspiron runs Minecraft on a 965 because that's got it's own VRAM.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012

My Laptop runs minecraft, Maxed with any mods and or texture packs.
It runs GTA IV on Max as well, I think the graphic card is perfectly fine

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
My Laptop runs minecraft, Maxed with any mods and or texture packs.
It runs GTA IV on Max as well, I think the graphic card is perfectly fine
And what graphics card is that?
And any PC can run GTA IV, I play GTA IV on a Pentium II, just depends on how many FPS you get.

There's no way in hell your laptop plays GTA IV maxed out with intel 4k graphics when my gtx 640 2gb runs it on high with around 50 fps.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
And what graphics card is that?
And any PC can run GTA IV, I play GTA IV on a Pentium II, just depends on how many FPS you get.

There's no way in hell your laptop plays GTA IV maxed out with intel 4k graphics when my gtx 640 2gb runs it on high with around 50 fps.

NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 630M 2GB

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Yes, how ever I said

I have an HP Envy,

Full HD screen,
BLue Ray player,
I7 2.40ghz
8gb ram,
GEFORCE GT 630m 2gb graphics,
Windows 8

It's amazing, I suggest getting one

Than you said

So I thought that was aimed at me, I should have read it better. I don't even want an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread