Best Answer Reward

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Since we now have a best answer addon, I was thinking a reward could be a "Mentor" subcription when you get lets say... 10 of your posts marked as best answer. It wouldn't be hard to implement, and it'll draw more attention to threads and increase post/user counts & activity.

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
I think this a brilliant idea & support it.
Just, 10 is way too low in my opinion. Something like 60, 70?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I personally wouldn't be a fan of giving out a subscription for having x amount of best answers.

However, I think that having a user banner based on how many best answers you have would be nice. Something like this:

It'd go something the lines of:
  • Group A (50 Best Answers)
  • Group B (150 Best Answers)
  • Based God (500 Best Answers)

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
I personally wouldn't be a fan of giving out a subscription for having x amount of best answers.

However, I think that having a user banner based on how many best answers you have would be nice. Something like this:

You're always 5 steps a head :p

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013

Fabulous idea, please add it!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I'm not sure whether there's an account limit, so if so people could just boost and/or get their friends to vouch for them as best user.
It's a good idea though

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012

Amazing idea! Go for it!

I'm not sure whether there's an account limit, so if so people could just boost and/or get their friends to vouch for them as best user.
It's a good idea though
Maybe, he could implement something, so that you need to justify your reason, as towards why you selected it as best answer?

Users who are viewing this thread