BcStorm Help

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Hello, I own a BcStorm hotel and I was wondering if any of you knew how to fix the issues shown below:

How do I get rid of the 10 credits thing and/or replace it with something else -
JFMD1Pg.png

You have to click the help button a few times for it to work: - FIXED
c79t.png

The frontpage's images and text if the catalogue aren't showing:
kCoJCn8.png

And if anyone knows how we can change the H to an R for our hotel, please let me know:
HwgTO6Q.png

If you know how to fix any of these issues, please tell me; it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Hello, I own a BcStorm hotel and I was wondering if any of you knew how to fix the issues shown below:

How do I get rid of the 10 credits thing and/or replace it with something else -
JFMD1Pg.png

You have to click the help button a few times for it to work: - FIXED
c79t.png

The frontpage's images and text if the catalogue aren't showing:
kCoJCn8.png

And if anyone knows how we can change the H to an R for our hotel, please let me know:
HwgTO6Q.png

If you know how to fix any of these issues, please tell me; it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

The thing on the startup screen about winning free credits is found in external_variables (I think) or it could be external_texts

The catalogue page can be edited in catalogue_pages in your database

The H to the R is an image and can be changed by decompiling your habbo.swf file and changing the image from an H to an R :)

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
The thing on the startup screen about winning free credits is found in external_variables (I think) or it could be external_texts

The catalogue page can be edited in catalogue_pages in your database

The H to the R is an image and can be changed by decompiling your habbo.swf file and changing the image from an H to an R :)
Thanks for your help mate. <3

Users who are viewing this thread