Battlefield Battlefield 4

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The graphics look pretty amazing, although I'm more interested in the multiplayer game play.

Although I'm disappointed to see that it isn't made for the next generation of consoles, perhaps it'll be ported over, but it won't take advantage of everything they have to offer. Not that it's a big deal to me, as I play on the PC, it'd just be cool to see games that are for the next generation of consoles.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
The graphics look pretty amazing, although I'm more interested in the multiplayer game play.

Although I'm disappointed to see that it isn't made for the next generation of consoles, perhaps it'll be ported over, but it won't take advantage of everything they have to offer. Not that it's a big deal to me, as I play on the PC, it'd just be cool to see games that are for the next generation of consoles.

That's the co-op look-a-like according to freddiew. But the sad thing is, it comes out before the PS4 scheduled to be released, therefore I doubt BF4 will be on PS4.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

That's the co-op, and that looks pretty damn good. 4 players to help with your campaign at those graphics but the sad thing is, it comes out before the PS4 scheduled to be released, therefore I doubt BF4 will be on PS4.

tumblr_lu05tbinom1qk7zdyo1_500.jpg

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
*me plays battlefield 1942 with the sexy desertcombat mod*

Althought I think this will use the new DX11 which my PC doesn't support like Crysis3. it's a hell for me ;[

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Really awesome, the campaign looks really good. I'm interested in how the Multiplayer will look like, as BF3 was good already.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
This looks good. I am looking forward to seeing this come out, will be ordering this as soon as possible!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks really good, I'll consider buying it, but would much prefer it for the next gen consoles.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I would insanely like to see this gameplay on the PC.

That's why I'm looking forward to a Gaming PC!

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
This gets me super excited!
Soon my PC will be built then I'll be able to kick ass :3

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Graphics looks amazing! I've actually always liked Battlefield games.. its just another pick then choosing COD to play all the damn time..

Although I havnt heard much people excited as much about Battlefield 4 then they are with COD, but Im surely going to pre-order it. It looks good as.

Keydose

Sep 11, 2013
They could have at least picked a person that can actually play the game for the official gameplay reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread