PC Bad Video Card Drivers

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has made a thread on it but here.

When I go to enter minecraft it goes to black screen then comes up with following error:
I've tried searching youtube and doing a few tutorials from people on there for updating it, but none of them work. If you have a solution please tell me asap!

I got windows vista 32bit and my video card is a ATA Device.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Not sure but did you attempt to update your video card driver in the list with all drivers? Used to happen to me and I did that and it was fixed.

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
Where did you download yours from ?
Minecraft.net :p

Not sure but did you attempt to update your video card driver in the list with all drivers? Used to happen to me and I did that and it was fixed.
Yes, I've attempted doing that and nothing has worked. Ill try again and see what turns out.
Edit; Tried updating, just says it's up to date. But as I said in thread of tried updating multiple ways through watching youtube videos. It just won't work ;\

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has made a thread on it but here.

When I go to enter minecraft it goes to black screen then comes up with following error:
I've tried searching youtube and doing a few tutorials from people on there for updating it, but none of them work. If you have a solution please tell me asap!

I got windows vista 32bit and my video card is a ATA Device.
On windows open start menu type in device and click device manager, click the arrow next to display adapters ( like this), and google what's there, so if it's, for example a GTX 650, google "GTX 650 drivers". Should be simple enough.

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
On windows open start menu type in device and click device manager, click the arrow next to display adapters ( like this), and google what's there, so if it's, for example a GTX 650, google "GTX 650 drivers". Should be simple enough.
Thanks for trying to help. I've tried it, went onto the site and downloaded the auto updater from there. But when I go to update it, it says OS or product were unable to be found ;o Screenshot:

Users who are viewing this thread