Introduction Back into the community :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hello guys, Well it's just same old Chris here and I am pleased to say I will be joining in the community again! I hope that no one has any issues with this, as my old account "chrispettyjohn" was basically took by the guy who hacked my email so yea..I tried previoulsy to intergrate into the community under a new name, but I could not get used to it. Since I used this name on many habbo retros, I think it's best coming back into Devbest with this name. I will be really active in the habbo sections of course, but maybe in other sections as well. Again, starting fresh so be easy on me. I will also be learning how to code sometime, so I can make some custom Revcms themes, bests of wishes for you guys!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
What happened to Chrishacked or w/e Anyways welcome back!
I don't really remember, My laptop has been going pyscho with everything being blocked from internet activity, and such so I don't really know.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Hello guys, Well it's just same old Chris here and I am pleased to say I will be joining in the community again! I hope that no one has any issues with this, as my old account "chrispettyjohn" was basically took by the guy who hacked my email so yea..I tried previoulsy to intergrate into the community under a new name, but I could not get used to it. Since I used this name on many habbo retros, I think it's best coming back into Devbest with this name. I will be really active in the habbo sections of course, but maybe in other sections as well. Again, starting fresh so be easy on me. I will also be learning how to code sometime, so I can make some custom Revcms themes, bests of wishes for you guys!
welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread