#KingBxtch
Sep 7, 2015
Hello, I am having a problem with azure and my proxy,
when i dont have a proxy setup on emu and cms the client works perfectly fine,
as soon as i add the proxy the client loads then disconnects within a minute

any suggestions ?

??

Jan 7, 2016
This is exactly the problem I am having, however in the emu for me it says to keep the proxy as is to disable it. However mine does not disconnect within a minute, mine loads & in the emu says it connects but then in client disconnect after loading to 100% so I don't know what I am doing wrong, if you could please post how you fixed the client to work with the emulator, please tell me. thank you.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
There is a proxy fix on another forum. Although @Johno does Azure Proxys that will work on azure so go there if you want an Azure Proxy just to pop in the client.php or do a tutorial on it. Who knows the tutorial might be patched on the new azure emulators.

KingBxtch

#KingBxtch
Sep 7, 2015
There is a proxy fix on another forum. Although @Johno does Azure Proxys that will work on azure so go there if you want an Azure Proxy just to pop in the client.php or do a tutorial on it. Who knows the tutorial might be patched on the new azure emulators.
Thanks ill look onto it :)

This is exactly the problem I am having, however in the emu for me it says to keep the proxy as is to disable it. However mine does not disconnect within a minute, mine loads & in the emu says it connects but then in client disconnect after loading to 100% so I don't know what I am doing wrong, if you could please post how you fixed the client to work with the emulator, please tell me. thank you.
yoloaidendon add my skype

Users who are viewing this thread