System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Would you move to Australia or Canada.

List some pros-cons; regarding study/job/employment/living etc

Feel free to state your opinion. :)

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I would say Australia, as it's like living in a beer ad. I have a great job and it's still a very new country.

Source; I am Australian.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I would say Australia, as it's like living in a beer ad. I have a great job and it's still a very new country.

Source; I am Australian.
Wouldn't it Canada be better for "IT" & "Management" related people in terms of getting better opportunities?

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
I'd Say Canada, as they really support education and has the best type of colleges you'd want
I study there.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Wouldn't it Canada be better for "IT" & "Management" related people in terms of getting better opportunities?
There are job opportunities everywhere, many people think people work at McDonalds or whatever but I work at a University entering data for a small business who has recently started to sell shares.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I'd Say Canada, as they really support education and has the best type of colleges you'd want
I study there.
I was having a debate about that with my dad, Canada really supports alot of education and is perfect for earning some cash and gives you an extra benefit for so wanted "career".
There are job opportunities everywhere, many people think people work at McDonalds or whatever but I work at a University entering data for a small business who has recently started to sell shares.
I know alex, But the question is, Does Australia pay as much as canada does to their employees?

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I was having a debate about that with my dad, Canada really supports alot of education and is perfect for earning some cash and gives you an extra benefit for so wanted "career".

I know alex, But the question is, Does Australia pay as much as canada does to their employees?

It depends, at the moment I earn like $10.20 AUD an hour which is good for a person my age. The minimum wage for an adult is $16 AUD per hour (full time).

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
It depends, at the moment I earn like $10.20 AUD an hour which is good for a person my age. The minimum wage for an adult is $16 AUD per hour (full time).
That's good and in the end it all depends where you work and how much you're capable of ! :)

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I'm Canadian, so Canada. Australia sounds neat though, May go visit one day.

Users who are viewing this thread