Arcturus Flash UI

Cyb3rBlu3

Dec 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Flash UI for the Arcturus emulator. I have found one but it seems to be buggy.

If someone has something please let me know :)

Does anyone happen to know what these lines are? Is it possible to "turn them off" in the Flash UI or is it a bug?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a Flash UI for the Arcturus emulator. I have found one but it seems to be buggy.

Does anyone happen to know what these lines are? Is it possible to "turn them off" in the Flash UI or is it a bug?

The lines you are seeing is probably due to someone altering the image in the CSS, you should simply download the latest stable from Robbis' GIT. The tabs not being selectable/overflowing i believe is a known issue and ive not found a fix for it as of yet, probably have to code it myself.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

this is most likely related to your browser, and or page zoom, try a diff browser and change ur page zoom back to 100 if it isn't already

Cyb3rBlu3

Dec 8, 2023
The lines you are seeing is probably due to someone altering the image in the CSS, you should simply download the latest stable from Robbis' GIT. The tabs not being selectable/overflowing i believe is a known issue and ive not found a fix for it as of yet, probably have to code it myself.
I have installed this one. That should be the latest one, right?

Post automatically merged:

Also check your monitor scale & layout under display settings
I'll take a look at scaling, thanks for the tip :)
this is most likely related to your browser, and or page zoom, try a diff browser and change ur page zoom back to 100 if it isn't already
I'll have a look but normally I don't have the zoom on. I will try again with another browser.

I have already tried a few things in the DEV console but unfortunately without success, but I will try with your tips now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
I have installed this one. That should be the latest one, right?

Post automatically merged:

Ich werde mal nach der Skalierung gucken vielen Dank für den Tipp :)

I'll have a look but normally I don't have the zoom on. I will try again with another browser.

I have already tried a few things in the DEV console but unfortunately without success, but I will try with your tips now :)
Yeah that's the one, since your using proper copy its not an image issue and the advice from @Liam and @Laynester is best.

Users who are viewing this thread