Applicant Applying for Hotels and Server Hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
Hey there Devbest users.
In this thread i will be sharing with you my Experience and things i can offer.

Server Hosts
I Have worked at multiple different hosts recently.
Most which haven't lasted very long at all.
When i first started with Server hosts i met a guy called Tanner (CEO Of HostingAddicts now known as HostingAbove)
I Helped out with everything i could even though i wasn't officially part of the team.
I Created threads on loads of Forums to advertise them, Helped design their first few layouts and Tables.
As you probably know. HostingAbove.com are now one of the biggest and most professional Hosting Companies on the net.
Onto my 'skills'
I Am a good Support Member and can provide Support nearly all the time.
I Am really active on the internet and am a dedicated person.
I Have worked as a Manager of a Host where i was dealing with orders, offering support, Promoting sales and also doing Sales.
Most of which hosts i have worked at have been a side rankas a Graphics designer. Designing layouts, Logo's and Deal banners.

Habbo Retro's
I Have played Habbo Retro's for a long time now, since 2010.
2011 February i owned my first Habbo Retro which turned out pretty well.
NewHabbo was owned by me and a Canadian guy called Brennen.
To say we was both pretty young, we acted as professional as we could and turned out as a good hotel.
We hit 50+ users on our first night within 5 hours of opening.
We had a very good team of staff and Events which stuck until the end of Newhabbo in December 2011.
Since then i have been offering my help on numerous hotels as a tech and Graphics designer for free.
Early on this year i started a Habbo Retro service which included Making the Habbo retro, Fixing bugs and being a tech for the first month for just $5.
I Have been offered Owner multiple times but did not accept many offers.

In this thread i am NOT Saying i am Amazing at Tech, i am pretty much a beginner but can fix almost everything around the hotel.
This service i wwas doing will carry on but will only be for a Rank on the hotel instead of charging.
I Am mostly looking for a job at a Server hosting company preferably paying but doesn't have to.

Thank you for taking your time to read my Application/Skills/Past experience and i hope one day i will be offering my help to you.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Very nice application. And in-detailed.
You should definetely be getting a bunch of offers.

Shoot me a PM, I might be able to hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread