Request Anyone who can make a Habbo CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postmeon

Dec 16, 2012
Hi I need someone professional who could code me a non habbo look-a-like cms?
You need to show proof of your past present work PLUS the Administration of this forum need to vouch that your 100% legit and not some runaway scam-er.
You need to specifically live in Canada so that I can communicate with you over the phone for this project?
I need this done as soon as possible?
Price has to be reasonable (in my budget range) and discussed only here in private!

Cheers!

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Why don't you just use RevCMS and get someone to skin it for you instead of a whole CMS.

Postmeon

Dec 16, 2012
Why don't you just use RevCMS and get someone to skin it for you instead of a whole CMS.

Well to be honest, your talking to someone who knows nothing when it comes to these difficult tasks. Also 5 years ago it took me 1 year just to figure out how to run a Apache/mysql web-server and then install a forum. :)

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
With Rev's template system you don't need any knowledge of coding to build a decent skin

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Well to be honest, your talking to someone who knows nothing when it comes to these difficult tasks. Also 5 years ago it took me 1 year just to figure out how to run a Apache/mysql web-server and then install a forum. :)
Why I clearly said, GET SOMEONE to skin it for you. Someone who knows how to instead of getting someone to make a whole new CMS.

Postmeon

Dec 16, 2012
Ok thanks for the responses but where may I ask is the link to try out rev's template system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread