Any Suggestions for a DEDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well im looking for a dedicated server from 2gb ram to 16gb ram any suggestions?
Must have 1tb or over hdd!

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
, Real cheap dedicated servers. They have a stable datacenter in case you are wondering.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Dedicated server does take quite long up to 1-2 weeks for setup. Else if you need a dedi for a retro why not use cheap servers also.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
I'll sell you the following for $250/month;

Mdd0Q.png

NextToNothing

Dec 5, 2010
I recommend . I got a quote from them for a 2gb ram with 1tb hdd for £55/pm - said they could setup on monday if you order soon - usually setup in 12hr on weekends. They also have other good deals ;)
Good price ;)

p.s. try emailing them for a further discount ;) - [email protected]
p.s.s. they said they have a few specials on too atm.

edit,
just been talking to them, they said under £100/pm for 16gb ram, 2tb hdd, quad core, and windows for £23/pm extra

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Di
I recommend . I got a quote from them for a 2gb ram with 1tb hdd for £55/pm - said they could setup on monday if you order soon - usually setup in 12hr on weekends. They also have other good deals ;)
Good price ;)

p.s. try emailing them for a further discount ;) - [email protected]
p.s.s. they said they have a few specials on too atm.

edit,
just been talking to them, they said under £100/pm for 16gb ram, 2tb hdd, quad core, and windows for £23/pm extra
Diala is rip son , 55 quids for 2gb ram not quite enough.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
I was gonna go with them awhile back but i hear it takes WAY to long to setup and stuff. And my "budget" is 50-130 usd. However i can go over that ammount by a extra 20-40
Nah setup time is usually within a few hours. Add aaron@o taku - studios.com to ya msn, I might be able to offer you something better.

NextToNothing

Dec 5, 2010
, Cheaper than this?
That looks like an ovh reseller or something, all links lead to ovh and when i went to the end of the selection process for the cheapest one, with windows 2008 r2 standard edition, i don't even know if i picked the right one - there was so many of them, it came to £158.56.
Edit :-
I checked companieshouse.gov.uk and sec.gov, and i didn't find any companies matching "Kimsufi".

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Nah setup time is usually within a few hours. Add aaron@o taku - studios.com to ya msn, I might be able to offer you something better.
Added Anymore suggestions peeps? I needa know some more cause im switching somtime this week or next (From a VPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread