Any nice people?

Devxenh

Nov 10, 2012
Hello,

Could anybody create me a Habbo retro over teamviewer? I'll be purchasing a VPS too but not yet. What would you like in return? I can give you my paygol account lol, it has money on it. Can anyone just help me do this? Please.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Hello,

Could anybody create me a Habbo retro over teamviewer? I'll be purchasing a VPS too but not yet. What would you like in return? I can give you my paygol account lol, it has money on it. Can anyone just help me do this? Please.
how much money is on your paygol?

bexter75

Nov 11, 2012
hi i was wondering if anyone could help someone said they were a team leader they said the staff thought i was rlly well behaved then she said she had to make changes to my account and asked for my password she said she would be two seconds and then i would be bk on and i could change my password

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello,

i currently have a hotel and if you would like one il help you make one if you have a vps i can help you set up IIS for you and edit some things that you like using RevCMS if not we can use xampp il also help you set that up with RevCMS and give you working swfs to give you a nice updated hotel

Users who are viewing this thread