Anti-habbo SB idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
With the red notice not working very well I think that there should be an entire box over the shoutbox every time you load the page saying something along the lines as "Don't talk 'bout habbo or we'll rape you with a rake, do you agree?" and if they press no the shoutbox closes and if they press yes the message disappears.

it's just an idea, lots of people get banned and then make threads/complain/make other accounts because of the ban and it just causes a bunch of hoopla.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
What about, when they try to type the word "habbo" in SB, it gives them an alert saying "No."

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Would get anoying. Would even be anoying the first time. And when you want to move away from Habbo, you don't want to be reminded of it every day. There is always a MOD online to ban people like that.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
What about, when they try to type the word "habbo" in SB, it gives them an alert saying "No."
h4bb0
h4330...
Would get anoying. Would even be anoying the first time. And when you want to move away from Habbo, you don't want to be reminded of it every day. There is always a MOD online to ban people like that.
No there's not.. There's been countless times that I've been online and people spam the shoutbox relentlessly and don't get banned because no mods are online. and you only see it once if you use this new thing called
Although habbo should be on the blacklist of words for the SB.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Nop. Would get annoying.

Most people that spam about Habbo don't even say the word... It's pointless to block it

'Halp where to get phoenixemu'
'Halp how to work revcms'

Solution: Notice + MODs

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Maybe Josh should make hidden Staff, just to be able to ban people in the Shoutbox, and have no one but them/real staff know.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Actually, the idea that came up with isn't so bad at all!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Never going to happen the red notice is clear enough, if you're so retarded to miss it you'll be banned from the chatbox.

Secret staff is not needed I think an age 5 would come up with that idea. There is a moderator active enough to ban the spam, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread