Anti-DDOS?

Jan 7, 2016
Does anybody know an anti-ddos software or anti ddos system for azure/revcms? or how I can somehow hide the IP address from anything from the VPS? This guy sent packets to disconnect me. Does that mean my revcms has exploits? What exactly do I need to do to keep this guy from packetting my character / sending ddos attacks?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Normally anti.ddos is normally found in server_settings,

Otherwise check your emulator config, it could also be in there.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Does anybody know an anti-ddos software or anti ddos system for azure/revcms? or how I can somehow hide the IP address from anything from the VPS? This guy sent packets to disconnect me. Does that mean my revcms has exploits? What exactly do I need to do to keep this guy from packetting my character / sending ddos attacks?
This is the emu, it will work either if you're using a TCP or not.
Try and find what packet he's actually sending. Most likely A custom bubble chat which isn't added so it causes you to d/c. if you can contact him, see if he will tell you what packet he's sending to d/c you.

Jan 7, 2016
Well the thing is all I know is his name is Hugo right now, however a friend of mine said it was a gender problem in emu, now whether it fixed it or not once I edited it, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread