Android vs iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linux

Oct 20, 2010
So what do you think is better? Android or iOS? I go with the Android because you can buy so many phones with a Android version on it or even import it to your Pocketpc's or smartphones ROM and use it..But with iOS only 1 successful porting has happened and no one knows wether it was real or not.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I really love iOS, but I haven't tried out Android, and for people that love Flash, just Jailbrake, lol.
Multitasking, Folders, Safari,mMail, Youtube, I really love iOS. How is the Android like?

Linux

Oct 20, 2010
I love Android..I have the HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2 it's sexy..I was choosing between that and an iPhone 3GS but Android seems better to my needs.

jamo

Oct 23, 2010
No matter how much I like ios, im gonna go with android. Most android tablets have usb ports, so you can use mouses and keyboards. That itself makes it so worth it. Sure you can install flash or java on ios, but you can't play games that require you to press keys, or make frequent clicks.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
No matter how much I like ios, im gonna go with android. Most android tablets have usb ports, so you can use mouses and keyboards. That itself makes it so worth it. Sure you can install flash or java on ios, but you can't play games that require you to press keys, or make frequent clicks.

iPad-Bluetooth-Mouse-e1273599314718.jpg

You can do all those stuff you've mentioned with an iPad, + iOS devices do have a USB port, it's just diferent, I would like them to add the normal one though.

iShane

Jul 15, 2010
Never really tried Android myself although I know people who have and say it's good, so I'm going to have to choose iOS

Microbaw

Jan 1, 2011
Android. Google > Apple, so yeah <3

Also Android has multitasking. And it can be jailbroken (rooted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread