Applicant An Hotel Positions ?

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
Hello guys , I am Keyon looking for work and also hotels needed to be fixing up . So here is alittle about Keyon Meeks . I have been working with retros since I was about 12 years old , up until now . I have an passion with working in the Technical Department of most VPS hosted hotels . I have an well trained certified degree in Habbo Retros ( throwing in something funny ), . Here is how i present my self when i have an template .

Name : Keyon Meeks

Timezone/country : United States & Eastern

Experience :

Wide/FlexHabbo Hotel : Developer
Habzig Hotel : Owner / Technician
Hebzo Hotel : Head Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to join the staff team of your hotel because I could turn it around with my Knowledgeable skills . I have been an trusted staff member . I will mostly spend my free time one the Hotel working with the Content an client most of the time . I will also be an friendly and Kind person to your users on your hotel. I will bring the potential to your hotel turn it from that one hotel who lacks to one like Habboon or another big hotel . By hiring me I can make your hotel the best .

Contact me on skype or in PM if i fit for your hotel .

keyon.meeks

Users who are viewing this thread