[American Conspiracy] FEMA Camps: Real or Fake?

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
BEFORE YOU POST: WATCH ALL OF THE VIDEO PLEASE, OR IF YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN IT GO RIGHT AHEAD.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'm sorry, but this is just silly:
  1. To start off, the building at the start probably houses people who are witnesses in major crime investigations and need protection. Also, there's over 300,000 million people in America, the idea that a little building like that could house even a small percentage of American's is crazy, even if it were six of them like mentioned in the video.
  2. As for the coffins, it's probably something as simple as a contractor getting a deal from a politician as "favor". It's also not that many coffins, just look at the devastation that happened in New Orleans. Also, if they wanted to mass murder us, I doubt they'd care about properly burying us in coffins; that's what pits are for.
But hey, logic is overrated.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
I'm sorry, but this is just silly:
  1. To start off, the building at the start probably houses people who are witnesses in major crime investigations and need protection. Also, there's over 300,000 million people in America, the idea that a little building like that could house even a small percentage of American's is crazy, even if it were six of them like mentioned in the video.
  2. As for the coffins, it's probably something as simple as a contractor getting a deal from a politician as "favor". It's also not that many coffins, just look at the devastation that happened in New Orleans. Also, if they wanted to mass murder us, I doubt they'd care about properly burying us in coffins; that's what pits are for.
But hey, logic is overrated.

I agree.

Think about it this way. If they wanted to mass murder us, they wouldn't want us to know about it. Therefore these videos and images of so called "proof" would be automatically deleted off the internet and the original posters would be under intense spying or detained from society.

Also, I'm pretty sure the workers and Congressman would've asked them to put away their cameras for this just so the information wouldn't be leaked, but then again they wouldn't say anything to him either because they wouldn't want the public to know if they were planning nationwide genocide.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012

This reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta, everything that's happening according to this conspiracy has happened in the movie. Coincidence?

Say this actually happens, and we're under Martial Law.
  • International Communications Disbanded (Internet, Phones, Television)
  • Public Transportation Restricted (Vehicles)
  • Guns restricted
  • Curfews given out
  • Conviction without trial by jury
American citizens would be furious, and would start to rebel. A 2nd American Revolution, as you might say.

This could end up either 3 ways the way I see it...
  1. Citizens are killed - out of reluctance the rest surrender to the new order (Extremely Possible)
  2. Citizens fight back until the Government is overthrown (By the help of rouge Military, Police, and Homeland Security) (Realm of Possibility)
  3. Other countries come to the American civilian defense and the U.S. becomes a battlefield. (Downside is, if the foreign country wins - we're under their law) (Highly Doubtful)

Users who are viewing this thread