American Ambassador Killed

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Absolutely fucking discracecul, already said in shoutbox and I'll say my opinion again, your comment 'I'm Muslim and Proust' how the fuck can you be proud of this? They rioted and killed an American man who went over there to help the country and gears one if those who helped get rid of colonial gadafi??

Things like this boil my blood I think it's discracecul, they burn American flags etc then they get a scent of someone going to burn a Quran and they go wild and threaten the mans life? If you Ask me if I was a Muslim id be ashamed of myself and the religion needs to sort itself out, what about Americans when they burn a flag, they don't threaten to kill a Muslim or riot do they?

This film is a poorly made film and is only a trailer on YouTube etc, they need to calm down, if you ask me it's any excuse for a riot/war, take us to war, we'll happily have your oil

TEAM HITLER HEIL!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There are so many anti-christen movies to (like the Davinci Code), you don't see them attacking U.S. Ambassadors, or riot, or whatever. There are also movies against other religions like the jews.

I'm not much of a racist, but things like this make me change my opinion. If they need help, they will go on their knees and ask America for help, but instead of being thankfull, they KILL a man who doesn't even is INVOLVED in the movie.

To let them feel the pain, I would put up a big screen and play fitna on it.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Absolutely fucking discracecul, already said in shoutbox and I'll say my opinion again, your comment 'I'm Muslim and Proust' how the fuck can you be proud of this? They rioted and killed an American man who went over there to help the country and gears one if those who helped get rid of colonial gadafi??

Things like this boil my blood I think it's discracecul, they burn American flags etc then they get a scent of someone going to burn a Quran and they go wild and threaten the mans life? If you Ask me if I was a Muslim id be ashamed of myself and the religion needs to sort itself out, what about Americans when they burn a flag, they don't threaten to kill a Muslim or riot do they?

This film is a poorly made film and is only a trailer on YouTube etc, they need to calm down, if you ask me it's any excuse for a riot/war, take us to war, we'll happily have your oil

I'm not proud of this, but yes i'm so proud of being a muslim.
just for the record, someone (to be more exact, american soldiers), already burned out quran and made someone piss on it.
really your willing on trying to invane an arabe country ?! then your facing the entire middle east (witch means each and ever single arabian country), trust me you wouldn't want that to happen.
Even tho i could agree with you that killing the ambassador wasn't a wise decision, as he had nothing to do with that shit, but once again, i don't have all the facts in front of me, so i won't judge anything, all i can say is i'm sorry thing went like this, i know they could just go and do peaceful shit in front of the american embassy but....
well, the people we should blame before taking a look of what those people did, are the people who made that film, they have no right to do it, that will be taken as a religion attack, and it could bring that film maker's country in serious trouble (i hope it's israel tho, muslims would want to have a war with them so hard, no need to say why as i think you already know why).
anyways, untill i get all the facts i can't judge, but the one who made the film should be punished (seriously punished).

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
The film was made by a Californian man, in no way should the film maker be punished for the making of the film, it's his opinion, it's freedom of his speech and as stewieh said what about films like da Vinci code? No one give a shot about that and that was a real film that was popular, not Like this YouTube famous film

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
really now ?! he shouldn't be punished ?! ok then, try to understand it like this, someone comes to your house or what ever, and start insulting what ever religion or anything you believe at, wouldn't you do anything ?! i'm sure you will jamie, and don't say you won't.
and yeah i'm sure christens, were mad about that movie and done something about it, just for the record, jesus is a prophet and people who bullshit talk and say he is the son of god their only lies, try to check the english version of quran, i'm sure it will open your eyes on the full truth.
Anyways, your choice and i respect it, and i still believe that, that bitch shouldn't have done that.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Without offending anyone...

American Soldiers should each strap a quran to their chest over their uniform, as well as strapping them on their vehicles. This way I highly doubt that any enemy would want to shoot at them knowing if they shoot through the quran they would have half of the Taliban Team trying to kill the 'quran destroyer.'
It may make you laugh, or think of me as "Stupid" but theoretically it would probably work... I wouldn't personally go out to war with a bible strapped to my chest, but meh.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Without offending anyone...

American Soldiers should each strap a quran to their chest over their uniform, as well as strapping them on their vehicles. This way I highly doubt that any enemy would want to shoot at them knowing if they shoot through the quran they would have half of the Taliban Team trying to kill the 'quran destroyer.'
It may make you laugh, or think of me as "Stupid" but theoretically it would probably work... I wouldn't personally go out to war with a bible strapped to my chest, but meh.

it is taken as an offence,
it's like saying, arab soldies should strap a bible....
i'm sure you wouldn't like that, would you ?!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
it is taken as an offence,
it's like saying, arab soldies should strap a bible....
i'm sure you wouldn't like that, would you ?!
In my opinion I couldn't care.
I did state at the top 'No offence to anyone' so don't take it to heart like a "moody" bastard.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
they aren't killing people for nothing, what about the people of palestin who were killed one by one by american soldiers (for nothing, they done nothing, even kids and women were killed for nothing), and i'm sure other arabs would take it as if their even with america, they killed arabs, and arabs killed their ambassador, even tho i'm not ok with all the killing, but to be honest, it isn't a war, but it can become a one, one that arabs are going to win at.

In my opinion I couldn't care.
I did state at the top 'No offence to anyone' so don't take it to heart like a "moody" bastard.

your saying that those soldiers should strap a quran to their uniforms and vehicules and you don't want me to take it to heart ?!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
your saying that those soldiers should strap a quran to their uniforms and vehicules and you don't want me to take it to heart ?!
Pretty much, yes.
I hate kids that take things like that personally, like you just did.

Take for instance Racism - {Again, without being offensive} - Some black people may take Racism to heart, AND YES, the same may happen with white people;
But, I personally do not take it to heart, regardless way-of-words.

Don't go against me for that comment earlier I posted,
Fine, if you did find it offensive, then I am sorry, I guess...

/ But I also think you have some apologising to do to some people, just saying dude.

*Edit*
one that arabs are going to win at.
Are you trying to get yourself into more and more shit? facepalm.jpg

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Pretty much, yes.
I hate kids that take things like that personally, like you just did.

Take for instance Racism - {Again, without being offensive} - Some black people may take Racism to heart, AND YES, the same may happen with white people;
But, I personally do not take it to heart, regardless way-of-words.

Don't go against me for that comment earlier I posted,
Fine, if you did find it offensive, then I am sorry, I guess...

/ But I also think you have some apologising to do to some people, just saying dude.

*Edit*

Are you trying to get yourself into more and more shit? facepalm.jpg

i don't think anything to heart, but things that are insulting: My Kingdom (morocco) ~ My Religion...
and thank you for saying sorry, and no i'm not trying to get my self in more trouble, but imo arabs would win with no doubt about that.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
really now ?! he shouldn't be punished ?! ok then, try to understand it like this, someone comes to your house or what ever, and start insulting what ever religion or anything you believe at, wouldn't you do anything ?! i'm sure you will jamie, and don't say you won't.
and yeah i'm sure christens, were mad about that movie and done something about it, just for the record, jesus is a prophet and people who bullshit talk and say he is the son of god their only lies, try to check the english version of quran, i'm sure it will open your eyes on the full truth.
Anyways, your choice and i respect it, and i still believe that, that bitch shouldn't have done that.

I would smack the door in his face, nothing more, nothing less. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion. You need to handle criticism, thats part of adulthood.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I would smack the door in his face, nothing more, nothing less. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion. You need to handle criticism, thats part of adulthood.

You have your opinion and i have mine, and if it was up to me i would give him life time prison, cause even tho he has freedom of speech he doesn't have the right to insult a religion, end of discussion.

Islam forbids the killing of diplomats anyway.

I do agree, but they did it too late to be sorry about anything now.
why do i agree ?! i agree cause he haven't got anything to do with that movie, and i'm pretty sure they shouldn't be blaming america, but we should be blaming israel cause as i'm concerned america respect islam and i'm sure they couldn't do anything like this.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
So from a religion who is VERY serious about their beliefs, they have WENT AGAINST their own beliefs?? I just don't get it!?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You have your opinion and i have mine, and if it was up to me i would give him life time prison, cause even tho he has freedom of speech he doesn't have the right to insult a religion, end of discussion.

Yes... in that case we need to lock up the whole political party in The Netherlands, PVV, for creating Fitna. However most of it are hard facts. If you look on youtube, or some other films, most of the religions are being made fun off.

One very popular example: Indiana Jones
The makers & actors of that movie have made millions of money, however they aren't getting sued with a life time of prison?

Users who are viewing this thread