[Advice] [Feedback]

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Some kid GAVE (i literaly mean gave) me a phoenix license for my hotel for owner rank. now he gave it to me under the conditions that i am allowed to change details, that it is mine now.
A few hours after having owner rank, he decided to ip_ban all my staff members.
I fired him.
Is it wrong to not give him the Phoenix License back? He clearly stated that I could have it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread moved to Spamzilla, but you shouldn't of accepted and if he does take action it'll be banned for sharing.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Some kid GAVE (i literaly mean gave) me a phoenix license for my hotel for owner rank. now he gave it to me under the conditions that i am allowed to change details, that it is mine now.
I fired him.
Is it wrong to not give him the Phoenix License back? He clearly stated that I could have it.
this is really wrong man hire him again oor gve the licence back

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I fired him.

I think its the kid's problem, because once somebody gives something away you can't get it back unless the new owner says so. So since you are the new owner, you are in charge of the hotel now, and you have the right to ban him.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Account sharing is against the Phoenix Licensing FAQ (stop telling me this is not 0taku, I'm just pointing out the FAQ), so even if you give it or not, it'll be banned sooner or later once IP activities started to change on that account. And as Craig said, you shouldn't accept it in the first place, that's the consequence, messing up your staff members. If he reports on 0taku saying his license got stolen, explain what happened then one thing I'm sure that would happen = account ban.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
this is really wrong man hire him again oor gve the licence back
He threatened to hack hotel, IP banned over 15 people. Hmmm..... I don't like your ways of thinking, but thank-you for your opinion.

Account sharing is against the Phoenix Licensing FAQ (stop telling me this is not 0taku, I'm just pointing out the FAQ), so even if you give it or not, it'll be banned sooner or later once IP activities started to change on that account. And as Craig said, you shouldn't accept it in the first place, that's the consequence, messing up your staff members. If he reports on 0taku saying his license got stolen, explain what happened then one thing I'm sure that would happen = account ban.
I am sure we all know this..

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
He threatened to hack hotel, IP banned over 15 people. Hmmm..... I don't like your ways of thinking, but thank-you for your opinion.

I am sure we all know this..
oh i misread "he" disided to ban all staff
i tourt you said you desided lol my bad

anyways if he banned all your staff he deserved the ban and the licence is yours

Users who are viewing this thread