Recruiting ADMINS, TECHS, MODS AND MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Hello Devbest,

We have recently brought back our hotel called Hablife about a week ago and we think it's time we start hiring staff.
We are currently R63 but will moving to R63B very shortly. Like most hotels, you get the odd issue here and there but we can't always be there to solve it.

Here are the positions available:

Tech Manager - You will need good experience in setting up hotels and fixing errors and bugs.
Hotel Manager - Ability to be online on a regular basis helping out users and help with staff applications and have worked on previous hotels.
Moderator x 2 - To be able to be online often to moderate users activity and hold events.
Event Staff x1 - It is not required but preferred to be online often holding events.

If you are interested in any of these jobs, please send me a personal message or comment on this thread telling me why YOU should be on the staff team.

to see the hotel!

- Jamie

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
I don't think this hotel is ready for staff, I mean you have 3 owners currently and about 2 normal ranked users online. What is your daily user count?

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
Im Solved on your hotel,If you give me Mananger or Admin, i can get you r63b fast and easy, I Have admin Exeperience.And i get all the cms's and updates as soon as they come out or sooner....Please PM Me

Bleep

Oct 19, 2012
I don't think this hotel is ready for staff, I mean you have 3 owners currently and about 2 normal ranked users online. What is your daily user count?
We're hiring staff to gain users.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Since this thread is resulting in spam, please include a detailed description of how you'd be beneficial in the position you're applying for. This can include strengths, experience, etc.

Bleep

Oct 19, 2012
Since this thread is resulting in spam, please include a detailed description of how you'd be beneficial in the position you're applying for. This can include strengths, experience, etc.
*Thread updated* Thanks for the advice.

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
Name: Tremil Welton
Grades: A+B
Position: Admin,Or Mod
What can I bring:Im not going to say users.I Can get us all the updates cheap and fast! As soon as they come out!!!And huge events.
How long can i be on: 2-5 Hours (Very acurate not like 5-20)
Exeperence: Cool Hotel, Ganja Hotel
Anything else: Please dont pick the people with tons experience because its a reason why that HAD it.And Hopefully I Can make hotel wide events like "Name That Furni" "WTF(Riday)" and more.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
We're hiring staff to gain users.
Hiring staff doesn't necessarily bring users, Infact when you have staff applications open yeah ok.. you may reach 20 online but as soon as you pick them, it instantly drops to 5 online again.
I find that making your hotel a bit unique, don't copy other peoples CMS's and host different events, games and a lot more will get you more users. I find just being different & unique usually gets you there.

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
As bren said it's Kind of stupid you barely open it and random hire staff this hotel *MAY* not last -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread