Adding New Clothes Swfs & Furniture [HELP]

Sarbaz

Sailing the seas of moldy cheese! :)
Nov 8, 2013
I wanted to know the basics in adding New clothes and furniture into your swfs - What do I do?

I don't want to start with a whole new swf pack for new clothes. (R63 btw)

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I suppose this would be helpful for you! :)
That is actually completely irrelevant. Although it still deals with SWFs, it isn't the same as updating your clothing within your SWFs.
Good game, though.
I wanted to know the basics in adding New clothes and furniture into your swfs - What do I do?

I don't want to start with a whole new swf pack for new clothes. (R63 btw)
Why wouldn't you want to completely replace the clothing portion of your SWFs? It will replace your current with the old Habbo clothing + the new Habbo clothing. It doesn't just include the new clothing.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
That is actually completely irrelevant. Although it still deals with SWFs, it isn't the same as updating your clothing within your SWFs.
Good game, though.

Why wouldn't you want to completely replace the clothing portion of your SWFs? It will replace your current with the old Habbo clothing + the new Habbo clothing. It doesn't just include the new clothing.
I am sorry there, but i think he just wants to 'add' furni and clothings into his swfs however he does not wants to replace the clothing portion. Its just a addition, although i wasnt sure with the Clothing i redirected him to Furnitures! Cheers though!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Adding clothes/furni to your hotel is a really simple thing you can do.

Clothes
  • simply just download the .swf files for the clothing items and drag them into your swfs folder before restarting your emulator.
Furniture
  • Download the required files (usually found together)
  • Copy and paste/drag all of the files ending with .swf into your "hof_furni" folder (found in your swfs/r63 folder)
  • Copy and paste the furni_data code into your furni_data.txt (found in your swfs/r63 folder)
  • Copy all of the SQL codes and run them as a query in your database handler (navicat; phpmyadmin)
I hope you're asking for a tutorial on how to ADD the items and not MAKE the items.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
If the new clothing is not loading and you happen to be using Cloudflare, try to purge your cloudflare cache along with your browser cache.

Users who are viewing this thread