Recruiting AcidRP.com emu developer

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
We here at AcidRP.com are recruiting professional C# coder(s) who are firmiliar with coding in r63 emulators.
We're not looking for any amateurs, if you cant code a simple command that deposits money into a corporation don't bother asking to be hired.

The community of AcidRP is quite active & popular considering we just opened a week ago, yet we've managed to reach a peak for 50 users online at once..
We usually get 30+ online every day, so it would be in your best interest to help a rapidly growing RP, hoping to be as popular as FabboRP..

To keep up with this increase in users we need more things to occupy and interest users, such as minigames such as mafiawars or colourwars or zombie infection, or special user jobs that are interactive such as farming etc etc.

We are currently not offering payment for the mean time... but with your assistance we will start selling VIP & VIP addons that will be heavily purchased by users and use this money to pay you a steady amount.

If you are interested in this place you can either speak in the thread, PM me, or speak with me on skype:
My skype is mmtrollface

Look forward to hearing from you ;)

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Thread cleaned, please stay on topic to avoid infractions.
:up:

Coding an RP Emulator isn't exactly hard, just some features may get tough from time to time. Elaborate on what exactly it is you need? do you have a base you'd like someone to work on? if you inbox me. I may be able to help out in my spare time.

Users who are viewing this thread