Account gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
@RastaLulz @Sledmore

The account for Hustle Hotel is no longer available for me to use.. I can't log into it, plus it is not secure.
I can't access it to remove the page, but you guys can delete the acc or w/e you want.

I'm going to make an account that I only know the details to. Just thought I'd let you know in advance (y)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I think he is talking about retroslist..

All the accounts that were inactive were removed because no one wants a heavy database. If the account is based with his IP in Retrolists database its a rule violation.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
All the accounts that were inactive were removed because no one wants a heavy database. If the account is based with his IP in Retrolists database its a rule violation.

He is talking about on the new one he is unable to login to the account and i found out that it is not working?

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
@Leviathan best you wait for rasta or slend to deal with this.. I made a new account because mine got hacked, lol. I'll gladly take my old account back, but I can't :(
I already made 2 other help threads, didn't get help from either, so it'll most likly be easier for them to just delete the old account.

fyi @LeSyndicate got ahold of it :l He is know as Transparent/Silent
he modified it so when ppl vote it goes to his hotel as well..

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
No I didn't? I am not even logged into your account:

Proof:

Cronus

Jul 19, 2013
Never was logged into his account.

Anyways I am not going to arguee.

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
Just ended up removing the voting script, wont take to long to get votes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread