Access Denied - R36

Br3nM

Dec 21, 2020
alright guys, i must be missing something that i can't catch... Running my emu and still getting denied access, everything seems right in Xampp,htdocs etc. But when i run Butterfly this is what i get.. "Fatal error during startup: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" like i've exhausted all my resoruces (friends) which aren't that familiar with the new flash retros... Along with myself just running v15 in the past. Yes i've checked user and passwords, db files in config,ini ... i'm stuck and frustrated :L

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
alright guys, i must be missing something that i can't catch... Running my emu and still getting denied access, everything seems right in Xampp,htdocs etc. But when i run Butterfly this is what i get.. "Fatal error during startup: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" like i've exhausted all my resoruces (friends) which aren't that familiar with the new flash retros... Along with myself just running v15 in the past. Yes i've checked user and passwords, db files in config,ini ... i'm stuck and frustrated :L
Something I've seen happen before is someone installs MySQL when they already had another SQL server installed and then it wont work; is that something you've done?

Br3nM

Dec 21, 2020
Something I've seen happen before is someone installs MySQL when they already had another SQL server installed and then it wont work; is that something you've done?
No sir. I got through it, had to delete my user's on PMA and recreate them
Post automatically merged:

Incorrect username or password. This error can not be anything else

Users who are viewing this thread