A new section [MUST READ OR YOU DIE]

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Okay, this is a MMORPG private server development forum etc,
Seriously... Thought you would add a GunZ Online section but I don't see nothing about GunZ Online in this forum!
I suggest making one, and if you would like, if the moderators don't know nothing about GunZ Online, I could moderate that section of the forum temporarily. (I do have experience in vBulletin forums, so don't worry. Proof is at: where I am a developer and have forum powers, just saying), and I know pretty much everything about gunz online, if not i don't mind and sorry for my bad english but I really cba atm to type like loads of stuff perfectly, anyways, please add a GunZ Private Server Advertisement section in and a GunZ Online section in the developments forum, as it will attract quite a lot of attention over a short period. ^.^

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nice suggestion, however Rasta hasnt added any new forum sections (RS, Maplestory etc..) as nobody has shown interest into developing these MMORPG'S. However if you are going to be active (and/or could bring more GunZ people) then Rasta may add this section in

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Nice suggestion, however Rasta hasnt added any new forum sections (RS, Maplestory etc..) as nobody has shown interest into developing these MMORPG'S. However if you are going to be active (and/or could bring more GunZ people) then Rasta may add this section in

I am asking for him to add this in now, because I know a lot of people looking for a different forum other than ***** to post there gunz developments in. I know roughly around about 30 - 40 people, but if I tell them to join saying maybe he will add them in, then they will probably not join until Josh has added the section in.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I am asking for him to add this in now, because I know a lot of people looking for a different forum other than ***** to post there gunz developments in. I know roughly around about 30 - 40 people, but if I tell them to join saying maybe he will add them in, then they will probably not join until Josh has added the section in.

If you think this could be a good section to be added and will bring more members to be active in your section I would say I wouldn't disagree, nice idea.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I feel Rasta should just add Gunz, MS, and Runescape to try and get more members.

As said above, i have contatced Rasta in the past about this and he has stated, that he will not add new sections if they are not going to be active, as they will be sat there wasting space.
If its going to be an active section, then i see no reason for him to add these in

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
As said above, i have contatced Rasta in the past about this and he has stated, that he will not add new sections if they are not going to be active, as they will be sat there wasting space.
If its going to be an active section, then i see no reason for him to add these in
How can he know if it'll be active or not if he doesn't try it?

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Indeed, around 50 people every 30 minutes browse the gunz developments section of the forum on *****, outcluding guests, if I go to a popular gunz server, lets say euro-gunz which at one point in the day has about 5000 people online daily, advertise the gunz online section of the forum there about developments etc over here, the people on there forums will most likely come over here which will be around 100 users after a week, if I advertise it at more gunz servers which I am willing to do then it will get a lot more, but we have to actually have it first to say we have a new developments forum for GunZ, if you try understanding what I am saying lol, im tired so yeah xD

He should put the sections on a trial basis, and if it doesn't get active then he should remove them, but only do a few sections at a time, or even one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread