A moment of silence..

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
This should probably be posted in September but I thought I would do it now..

3 years on November 30th one of the greatest actors died.. Paul Walker he will be missed (We all know he is still with us!)

And 2 years on August 11th one of the funnest actors died Robin Williams..

And two years next month Philip Seymour Hoffman died

R.I.P for all those who have passed!

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I don't want to sound rude but Paul Walker was not a 'great' actor. He was a good actor (may he rest in peace), but no great. Just because someone's dead doesn't mean you need to artificially inflate their standing on Earth.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I don't want to sound rude but Paul Walker was not a 'great' actor. He was a good actor (may he rest in peace), but no great. Just because someone's dead doesn't mean you need to artificially inflate their standing on Earth.

That is an opinion not a fact..

I honestly thought he was a great actor, But that's just me.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Jesus I will be sad when Miley passes away, Meh they where boring actors.

Although I like Robin Williams..

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
latest

rip

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I wasn't saying his movies were great I am saying he HIM SELF is great actor you should read up on what he has doen

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Paul, Fast & Furious was a revolutionary street racing series. Robin Williams is among the greatest actors in history. RIP to them but Phillip Hoffman is irrelevant and will die unsatisfied as he died from a drug overdose. It's sad that Paul died from such an accident, millions of people go out speeding beyond belief and he drew the short stick that time.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Yes, that drug addict is irrelevant to me. Didn't know that my opinion had to be the same as yours, interesting.

All these actors are in my opinion good/great

Why Paul Walker was a great actor/person is because he helped people...

Robin Williams is straight out funny!

And Philip Hoffman played in one of my favorite movies (The Hunger Games, Twister and MI:3)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
All these actors are in my opinion good/great

Why Paul Walker was a great actor/person is because he helped people...

Robin Williams is straight out funny!

And Philip Hoffman played in one of my favorite movies (The Hunger Games, Twister and MI:3)
Robin Williams is probably one of my top 3 favorite actors, he was a good person too.

Users who are viewing this thread