4th VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, so i've added a 4th vip in my subscriptions table [i use plus emu r1] and i was wondering why it wouldn't show if a user was rank 1 and they where rank 4 vip? i know only 3 are coded into the emu so where do i add the additional one in? like what file do i have to edit? thanks in advance :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
hey guys, so i've added a 4th vip in my subscriptions table [i use plus emu r1] and i was wondering why it wouldn't show if a user was rank 1 and they where rank 4 vip? i know only 3 are coded into the emu so where do i add the additional one in? like what file do i have to edit? thanks in advance :)

You must be registered for see images attach
Where do you mean when you say why wouldn’t it show?

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Why did you put vip 1 to be silver vip. All users get it for free as bronze vip already. That why silver vip is vip 2
i don't want to do that
Post automatically merged:

Habboon’s is the same? You can change who starts out with what rank. Very off topic and ridiculous imo.

This should work? Is the page below something with the rank less than 4?
discord me b
Post automatically merged:

bump?

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ranks are controlled under the Permission_Groups table
Subscriptions are controlled under the Subscriptions table

By default, users start off with rank 1, subscription 1 which means by registering they will have Silver VIP (As hr1 noted)

Restarting the emulator or saying: update permissions will refresh your subscription table, and allowed subscription rank 4 to be added into the system.

There is a Outgoing Catalog Packet called CatalogIndexComposer.cs , this file sends each of the pages down to the catalog and writes their MinimumRank and MinimumVIP.

According to the latest CatalogIndexComposer on the GitHub:

Code:
if (Page.MinimumRank > Session.GetHabbo().Rank || (Page.MinimumVIP > Session.GetHabbo().VIPRank && Session.GetHabbo().Rank == 1) || Page.ParentId != ParentId)

The page is not viewable if the MinimumVIP is greater than the users VIPRank and the Rank is equal to 1. This also means if the page rank is 1 and the subscription rank is 2, if the users rank was 2 they would be allowed access to the page.

The catalog pages MUST BE in the correct order - and NOT just appear that way in the catalog.

This is SHORT-CIRCUIT validation, which means once it reaches a page the user is not allowed to view in the tree - IT STOPS. Users are not allowed to view anything else underneath it.

Check your order number on the catalog page it should be in the correct order for VIP's, if there is a staff catalog page above Ruby VIP in the same group, EVEN IF it's INVISIBLE OR DISABLED (CHECK YOUR DATABASE!) They will not be able to see the page.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Ranks are controlled under the Permission_Groups table
Subscriptions are controlled under the Subscriptions table

By default, users start off with rank 1, subscription 1 which means by registering they will have Silver VIP (As hr1 noted)

Restarting the emulator or saying: update permissions will refresh your subscription table, and allowed subscription rank 4 to be added into the system.

There is a Outgoing Catalog Packet called CatalogIndexComposer.cs , this file sends each of the pages down to the catalog and writes their MinimumRank and MinimumVIP.

According to the latest CatalogIndexComposer on the GitHub:

Code:
if (Page.MinimumRank > Session.GetHabbo().Rank || (Page.MinimumVIP > Session.GetHabbo().VIPRank && Session.GetHabbo().Rank == 1) || Page.ParentId != ParentId)

The page is not viewable if the MinimumVIP is greater than the users VIPRank and the Rank is equal to 1. This also means if the page rank is 1 and the subscription rank is 2, if the users rank was 2 they would be allowed access to the page.

The catalog pages MUST BE in the correct order - and NOT just appear that way in the catalog.

This is SHORT-CIRCUIT validation, which means once it reaches a page the user is not allowed to view in the tree - IT STOPS. Users are not allowed to view anything else underneath it.

Check your order number on the catalog page it should be in the correct order for VIP's, if there is a staff catalog page above Ruby VIP in the same group, EVEN IF it's INVISIBLE OR DISABLED (CHECK YOUR DATABASE!) They will not be able to see the page.
actual K I N G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread