404 IIS VPS Error Please Help!

Feb 27, 2013
Hello,

I'm trying to configure my website on my vps but I'm getting a 404 error that I can't seem to resolve.

Picture of detailed error report:
You must be registered for see images attach

Has anyone had a similar issue before? Any help would be appreciated! I've literally spent hours looking for an answer...

LeComet

Retaliation 3
Jun 26, 2016
This could also be something to do with the PHP that you have installed, make sure that it is both connected and the correct version. If it was something more in depth it could also most possibly be the "end-points" of your Virtual private server are not set as they should be. I had this error a long while ago and that was both of the reasons why

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Probably forgot a few things when installing iis...

Also make sure anti-virus, firewall and stuff like that are disabled as it might be blocking some things.

Feb 27, 2013
It's definitely a PHP problem.
Other web pages work (iisstart.htm), it's just something with the .php file extension.
I've been trying to check the logs but I don't really understand how they work or how to research a fix :/
This is my first VPS ever so I'm kind of learning everything as I go. Chances are I misconfigured something with PHP or I'm missing something that's right in front of my face I just don't know what it is!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
A lot of people sometimes don't install the correct modules for IIS, or the PHP. But if you're an idiot you can still get the above error with just rewrites.
Just trying to investigate and help the guy out.

Users who are viewing this thread