Feb 25, 2012
:cool:
Rn747p.png

am i cool now ? :D

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
do it with a normal pick ;)
Well I used the unbreaking pick. And that doesn't help at all except make the pick last longer. 
What's so fucked, i said in global chat i got 3 obsidian stacks+ and they jailed me 2 days for xraying. Cant even xray obsidian-.- lost 15 diamond picks 3 diamond swords, and 3 hours max of wasted time mining obsidian facepalm.jpg

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Well I used the unbreaking pick. And that doesn't help at all except make the pick last longer. 
What's so fucked, i said in global chat i got 3 obsidian stacks+ and they jailed me 2 days for xraying. Cant even xray obsidian-.- lost 15 diamond picks 3 diamond swords, and 3 hours max of wasted time mining obsidian facepalm.jpg
How would you know you can't xray obisidian?

Ontopic: Next time just make an obsidian farm :p Much easier...

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Cause I have the xray mod ;) I just would never use it on this one server lol.
Obsidian farm as in water, dirt block, lava ?
thats buckets and shit and buckets dont stack otherwise i'd be making stacks :rolleyes:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You can xray anything facepalm.jpg it's beyond easy, get a xray texture pack and edit it. OR use zombe mod and turn on xray for certain items, such as obsidian.

Users who are viewing this thread