2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
Hello agian!
I have 2 questions, I have been trying to find it on google, but nothing can help me.
The questions:
The new "habbo" theme is out, trying theme, but the footer is gone, its a black long footer. Any new "habbo" themes with working footer?

Quick register, is there any quick register like habbo.com? Have seen it on many hotels, but I cant find any for RevCMS. Found one, but it was messed up.
Thanks!
-Alex

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
1. You have to add the footer by yourself at the bottom of each file. Just scroll down to the bottom until you see it.
2. Haven't seen anybody release a quick register for Rev.

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
1. You have to add the footer by yourself at the bottom of each file. Just scroll down to the bottom until you see it.
2. Haven't seen anybody release a quick register for Rev.
There is a quickregister released for RevCMS already as I am using it on my hotel.

Hello agian!
I have 2 questions, I have been trying to find it on google, but nothing can help me.
The questions:
The new "habbo" theme is out, trying theme, but the footer is gone, its a black long footer. Any new "habbo" themes with working footer?

Quick register, is there any quick register like habbo.com? Have seen it on many hotels, but I cant find any for RevCMS. Found one, but it was messed up.
Thanks!
-Alex
That theme doesn't work properly for me, for some reason. So I guess I prefer using Hejula's default Habbo theme then do edits like what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread