Show DevBest 1kGames.NET! ~ Over 2000 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
1kGames, is a newly built game site, using Av Arcade Pro, we have set up 2 feeds, and awaiting a license from another flash games website to get even more games, as one of our feeds is blocked for most schools, and one isn't so some games wont work at some schools maybe.

We currently host over 2000 games, and will probably hit 3000-4000 at the end of this week, (DATE TODAY: 6/4/11 END OF WEEK: 8/4/11).

We will soon start to automatically download the games to our server, when move it to my new VPS, I'm currently upgrading to a windows server 2008, so we will stick around on cPanel maybe for a while.

Please do visit, if you would like to be an administrator hit me a private message only, if you say you want to be an admin in this thread, you will be ignored..

- Thanks.

- EDIT -

Inbox is now cleared, so please do private message be about the administrator positions. :).

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nice site Craig, you using the real one or nulled?
It may be worth browsing for a few nulled ones as some of them include 5k+ games, so just use the games instead of the nulled script

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Really nice site Craig, seen that you can register I'll try and join it for when I get bored on the de games.

Edit: Registered, good games I recommend people joining!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Kaz, I'm using legit, and I can just update the feed when I want more, lol, ;), but thank you!

@Titch, Cheers buddy!

Also, the site will be going on maintenance mode for a few hour, I've sorted the feeds out and I'm going to reset all the games and high scores etc, and host the games from our server instead.

- Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You do not host any games, liar.

Not right now, I do in 5 minutes, lol.

- EDIT -

We do now host over 1000+ games on our server, and about 3000 in the queue to add, I'l get the new administrators to do it.

- Cheers.

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
I Like the Site, the Games are really fun.

Also Craig, I can't send you a Private Message because you
had Exceeded your limit of Private Messages (your inbox is full).

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Hey Nice Site, Registered as Jo$h.

Love the games sled! Great Job! ALT + 7!

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I really like it, very nice selection of games and an active community. I also really like the logo, whoever made it must be really good at GFX ;) You should change the favicon image ;P

Ryan Groom

Mar 18, 2011
Nice site Craig. I was the first person on if I don't count you =D. A* For the quality of the site ;).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for all the comments guys!

I really like it, very nice selection of games and an active community. I also really like the logo, whoever made it must be really good at GFX ;) You should change the favicon image ;P

And oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks to Bazinga for making a really sexy logo ;).

- EDIT -

Inbox is now cleared, so please do private message be about the administrator positions. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread