1 little problem LOL

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
I set up evertything... CMS works fine...

Emulator online...

Problem:
Client loads, shows up with the hotelview image, wait a little bit... BAM disconnects :(

Yuppers, I'm using the latest SWFs :D

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
There are 2 reasons this could be happening, you are either not logged into your CMS (this will cause you to d/c everytime you try to connect) and the other is that your securesessions is enabled.

I kept having this problem over and over and I believe I fixed it.

1st. Turn off your emu
2nd. (If your using PhoenixEMU) Open the config.php file where your license info is at and delete your username and password, also do this for the sql settings in the SAME config file then save it.
3rd. (If you use Navicat) Select all the tables and do repair tables (before doing this make sure securesessions is set to 0)
4th. readd all of the correct information back into the config file, mysql name and password and the same for your licesne username and password
5th. Start the emu, load the client and it should allow you to connect.

Hopefully this works for you as it has worked for me.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
There are 2 reasons this could be happening, you are either not logged into your CMS (this will cause you to d/c everytime you try to connect) and the other is that your securesessions is enabled.

I kept having this problem over and over and I believe I fixed it.

1st. Turn off your emu
2nd. (If your using PhoenixEMU) Open the config.php file where your license info is at and delete your username and password, also do this for the sql settings in the SAME config file then save it.
3rd. (If you use Navicat) Select all the tables and do repair tables (before doing this make sure securesessions is set to 0)
4th. readd all of the correct information back into the config file, mysql name and password and the same for your licesne username and password
5th. Start the emu, load the client and it should allow you to connect.

Hopefully this works for you as it has worked for me.

:confused:? How will the emulator connect if I delete my license information?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
After repairing the tables, you put all of your licenes information back in the config file and save it then run the emu.

Pretty much all this is doing is refreshing the database and the emu so that its not reading securesessions as enabled.

Like when I first got my emu, I turned off securesessions and never had the issue then I got curious and turned it on and then even when I disabled it it was still enabled, but after doing what I told you the problem was solved.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
How do you fix it using PHPmyAdmin :p
Honestly if you know how to torrent, just get navicat. It has many more features and makes managing your mysql table 10x easier.

Here you go, you could have done this yourself as I just googled it.
  1. Login to phpMyAdmin
  2. Choose the affected database. If you only have one database, it should choose it by default so you don't need to do anything.
  3. In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables that need repair.
  4. At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose "Repair Table"

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Awh, well Im really sure what else to tell you, what CMS are you using it could be that or your dcrs as well. I know if the Habbo.swf is damaged in anyway it will load up to the hotel view and then it will disconnect everytime. So if you edited your Habbo.swf file try using a clean one and see if that works.

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
hmm i had the same problem i resolved it because i done an error on externals or vars lol or page-client lol only for uber phoenix is easy never had a problem with phoenix

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
OMG :D

I fixed it :D

The only thing is... I can now see the navigator, message of the day, but then I get d/c :(

I got this error in my Phx emulator logs

User DC: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.x1ed94d4060c40d00.xe9f6f6d1c9f8b981(x89adc77c0a5647d3 xd397bb1e465ce45e)
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.x04b007c86e91d003.x8f987f90bb700833()
at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Navigator.x4b1a7075543b5b30.xaeb32f36f12443d3(xca0375af76c32b7d xf16d877ad29a8cf1, x49fa09cbda40e784 x6b03218578435fe3)
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.xca0375af76c32b7d.xf896e51a95fce6ae(Byte[]& x4a3f0a05c02f235f)

Users who are viewing this thread